- Wireless Intercom System (40)
- Wired Intercom System (26)
- Video Intercom Systems (12)
- Accessories (13)
- Others (23)
- Refurbish items (3)
- Offers (4)
This basic and compact size door intercom systems allow you to communicate remotely with a visitor through at least one door intercom and master intercom.
This kind of Interior Intercom is your best choice of inside house communication.
Ideal personnel two way short-distance communication system.
This simple two-way intercom system includes a master station with volume and Push-To-Talk button; and a remote station provides hands-free talking. The master station controls the remote station in always transmit mode unless interrupted by a transmission from the master station.
- Adjustable audio volume, the audio volume on the master intercom is adjustable.
- The system is hardwired to be powered by a 6V power supply (included) but can be powered by four AA batteries (sold separately) to facilitate installation where power outlets are not accessible.
- Maximum door distance from master intercom : 180 ft. using a 28 AWG wire, 60 ft. included with package; 30 ft. x 4 extension wire (sold separately); please visit our web store click top tab -- “accessory” for detail.
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Power requirement : DC 6 volt., AAA x 4 battery (not included); battery to be put in the master unit only
- AC adapter jack on Master Unit (Worldwide 110 to 240 volt. AC adapter included)
- Unit size : Approx. 3.40 x 4.13 x 1.50 inches (85 x 105 x 38 mm)
- Not waterproof, indoor use only
What’s in the brown box (bulk pack) :
* Master Unit x 1
* Remote Unit x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
* 60-feet wire x 1
* Staple fasteners x 12
* Worldwide 110 to 240 volt. AC adapter (with flat-pin plug only) x 1
How this intercom system Operate ?
- INSTALLATION REQUIRED to connect the supplied 60 feet cable wire from the Master unit to the Remote unit. This is hard wire connected network, for point to point communication between 2 stations.
STAND-BY MODE :
Master unit (Inside unit with TALK button) in “OFF” mode.
Remote Unit (Outside unit with CALL button) can signal Master Unit in OFF position.
Turn ON Master Unit to answer if Remote CALL.
Remote unit may talk (hand-free) to Master unit.
TALKING MODE :
Turn on the Master unit, you can listen to the Remote unit.
Press and hold TALK button to talk to remote unit. Release TALK button for listening.
After finished conversation, Turn OFF Master unit to STAND-BY MODE again.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: