- Wireless Intercom System (39)
- Wired Intercom System (26)
- Security Accessories (3)
- Video Intercom Systems (12)
- Accessories (13)
- Others (20)
- Offers (8)
Stock count Sales !
- Desk or wall-mountable
- No installation required, FM 462 MHz wireless operation, does not rely on existing electrical wiring for communication.
- Stations label for quick identification of designated stations. Easy to set up your designated station - Just press and hold the Channel Button until you hear a beep tone sounds and Button LED lights (All units are set with Channel 1 by default. User is required to switch the default channel to the desirable channel.).
- Quick and easy Direct CHANNEL buttons, with A/B/C channel group switch to avoid unwanted signals. One to one simplex communication. Multi-channel operation a) for privacy talk and listen; b) more selections to find a quiet channel to use.
- SOFT TOUCH and BIG button -- LOCK, TALK, CALL buttons
- CALL button to call other stations, one to one version.
- TALK buttons for manually press and hold the TALK button and begins to talk. The TALK button will not turn on automatically for privacy.
- Lockable TALK button let you talk continuously
- Convenient front Rotary power ON/OFF volume control, easily to adjust the sound level.
- Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet, in line of sight.
- Unit size : Approx. 6.69 x 4.13 x 1.78 inches (170 x 105 x 45 mm)
- Power source : Mains AC Power only; Micro USB cord (110 to 240 volt. AC adapter included).
Note : For battery operation, you can use your portable phone power bank (battery not included) with USB cord/plug.
What's in the mailing box :
* Unit color : beige
* Station unit x 2
* World wide 120 to 240 volt. AC adapter (with flat pin plug only) x 2
- Three groups of channels are available to combat against unwanted signal or interference. A channel group switch (A/B/C) is located at the back of the unit. When unwanted signal is encountered, manually switch the channel group switch can change the channel group and solve the problem.
- The intercom cannot replace proper adult supervision. Children activity must be checked at regular intervals. Please use a professional baby monitor for baby monitoring when needed.
- The intercom will release the LOCK after 10 hours automatically. (The talk indicator will turn off.)
- Keep all parts of this intercom out of reach of children !
- Do not mount in or on crib !
|System required :|
|Plug and Press to Talk||No requirement for house same breaker box circuit. It is true FM wireless transmission via radio frequency (between 462 mHZ to 467 mHZ).......................|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: