- Wireless Intercom System (38)
- Wired Intercom System (24)
- Security Accessories (3)
- Video Intercom Systems (12)
- Accessories (13)
- Others (20)
- Offers (7)
- Dropship (0)
- Follow the instruction manual for a better understanding of use, or contact us
- Classic wire-connected network provides short-distance communication in Home, Office, Shop, Counters, or isolated room (shield room)
- For door answering : Door bell intercom
- Let you monitor another room just by turning on the Master unit (no need to go to the monitored room to LOCK on the Remote unit). The Master unit can talk back to comfort your baby, or communicate with sick children or senior in the monitoring room.
- Remote Station can signal Master Station in stand-by mode (OFF mode), turn ON Master Station to answer.
- INSTALLATION REQUIRED for the supplied 60 feet cable wire connecting the Master station and Remote station.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is different type of intercom communication. THIS IS NOT WIRELESS SYSTEM. Required cable wire installation to connect 2 station units. This is hard wire connected network, operation between 2 stations only.
- Includes 60 feet INTER-CONNECTED CABLE (INSTALLATION REQUIRED) with 3.5 mm plug, just plug-in each station and you're ready to talk
- Front control rotary power ON/OFF volume switch (needed to be turned on and off for operation) on Master Unit
- Desk or wall-mountable
- Power requirement : DC 6 volt., AAA x 4 battery (not included); battery to be put in the master unit only
- AC adapter jack on Master Unit (Worldwide 110 volt to 240 volt. AC adapter included)
- Unit size : Approx. 3.40 x 4.13 x 1.50 inches (85 x 105 x 38 mm)
- Not waterproof, indoor use only
What’s in the white box (bulk pack) :
* Master Unit x 1
* Remote Unit x 1
* Instruction manual x 1
* 60-feet wire x 1
* Staple fasteners x 12
* Worldwide 110 to 240 volt. AC adapter (with flat-pin plug only) x 1
How this intercom system Operate ?
- INSTALLATION REQUIRED to connect the supplied 60 feet cable wire from the Master unit to the Remote unit. This is hard wire connected network, for point to point communication between 2 stations only.
STAND-BY MODE :
Master unit (Inside unit with TALK button) in “OFF” mode.
Remote Unit (Outside unit with CALL button) can signal Master Unit in OFF position.
Turn ON Master Unit to answer if Remote unit CALL.
Remote unit may talk (hand-free) to Master unit.
TALKING MODE :
Turn on the Master unit, you can listen to the Remote unit.
Press and hold TALK button to talk to remote unit. Release TALK button for listening.
After finished conversation, Turn OFF Master unit to STAND-BY MODE again.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: