- Wireless Intercom System (40)
- Wired Intercom System (26)
- Video Intercom Systems (12)
- Accessories (13)
- Others (23)
- Refurbish items (3)
- Offers (4)
- No installation required, FM 462 MHz wireless operation. Convenience to setting up communication system in your office, godown, shop, home/workshop.
- 7 channel operation : Multi-channel operation for privacy talk and listen
6 separated channels for individual CALL and TALK; 1 special channel for CALL ALL* talking – simply press and hold CALL button for a few seconds, you may talk/page to all stations at once. Convenient for one to one or one to all communication.
- Easy to set up your designated station - Just press and hold the Channel Button until you hear a beep tone sounds and Button LED lights.
- Stations label for quick identification of designated stations.
- Desk, wall-mountable, or portable (by using good portable phone battery – battery not included. Inferior phone battery may downgrade the transmission and reception quality)
- Quick and easy Direct CHANNEL select buttons, with A/B/C channel group switch to avoid unwanted signals
- SOFT TOUCH and BIG button -- LOCK, TALK, CALL buttons
- CALL button for individual CALL or CALL ALL*
* CALL ALL – to call and talk to all stations at the same time
- TALK buttons for manually press and hold the TALK button and begins to talk. The TALK button will not turn on automatically for privacy
- Lockable TALK button let you talk continuously
- Convenient front Rotary power ON/OFF volume control, easily to adjust the sound level
- Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet, in line of sight
- Unit size : Approx. 6.69 x 4.13 x 1.78 inches (170 x 105 x 45 mm)
- Power source : Mains AC Power only; Micro USB cord AC adapter included; adapter plugs included.
Note : For portable/battery operation, you may use your smartphone power bank (not included) with USB cord/plug.
What's in the mailing box :
- Station unit x 2 (You may buy more sets to add-on your system)
- Worldwide 110 to 240 volt. AC adapter cord (with flat-pin plug) x 2
- adapter plug x 2 (for buyers outside U.S.; not using flat-pin plug)
- Three groups of channels are available to combat against unwanted signal or interference. A channel group switch (A/B/C) is located at the back of the unit. When unwanted signal is encountered, manually switch the channel group switch can change the channel group and solve the problem.
- The intercom cannot replace proper adult supervision. Children activity must be checked at regular intervals. Please use a professional baby monitor for baby monitoring when needed.
- The intercom will release the LOCK after 10 hours automatically. (The talk indicator will turn off.)
|System required :|
|Plug and Press to Talk||1) No requirement for house same breaker box circuit. It is true FM wireless transmission via radio frequency (between 462 mHZ to 467 mHZ)....................... 2) Price is for 2 units.|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: