- Wireless Intercom System (40)
- Wired Intercom System (26)
- Video Intercom Systems (12)
- Accessories (13)
- Others (23)
- Refurbish items (3)
- Offers (4)
- No installation required, FM 462 MHz wireless with rechargeable circuit , Portable, battery operated system.
- 7 channel operation : Multi-channel operation for privacy talk and listen
6 separated channels for individual CALL and TALK; 1 special channel for CALL ALL* talking – simply press and hold CALL button for a few seconds, you may talk/page to all stations at once. Convenient one to one or one to all communication.
- Easy to set up your designated station - Just press and hold the Channel Button until you hear a beep tone sounds and Button LED lights. Stations label for quick identification of designated stations.
- Desk, wall-mountable, or portable (by using good rechargeable NiMH AAA battery – battery not included.)
- Quick and easy Direct CHANNEL select buttons, with A/B/C channel group switch to avoid unwanted signals
- SOFT TOUCH and BIG button -- All Call, TALK, CALL buttons
- CALL button for individual CALL
- ALL CALL – to call and talk to all stations at the same time
- TALK buttons for manually press and hold the TALK button and begins to talk. The TALK button will not turn on automatically for privacy
Note : Lock button is not available for this version.
- Digital controlled power ON/OFF button, UP/DOWN key for adjusting the sound level
- Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet, in line of sight
- Unit size : Approx. 2.75 x 4.15 x 1 inches (72 x 110 x 27 mm)
- Power source : DC 3.7 - 4.5 volt. rechargeable circuit. Suggest to use 3 x Rechargeable NiMH AAA battery (battery not included)
Note : Both rechargeable battery and charger are not included. You need to buy them separately. This unit charging circuit may be recharged by using your smartphone charger or any charger with micro USB plug (with same charging rate). Micro USB cord included.
What's in the mailing box :
- Station unit x 2 (You may buy more sets to add-on your system)
- Micro USB cord x 2
- Three groups of channels are available to combat against unwanted signal or interference. A channel group switch (A/B/C) is located at the side of the unit. When unwanted signal is encountered, manually switch the channel group switch can change the channel group and solve the problem.
- No LOCK function for this intercom version.
|System required :|
|Plug and Press to Talk||1) No requirement for house same breaker box circuit. It is true FM wireless transmission via radio frequency (between 462 mHZ to 467 mHZ)....................... 2) Price is for 2 units.|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: