New FM 462 MHz Wireless Circuit Design !
- No more yelling ! Don't have to keep running back and forth between rooms !
- No installation required, just plug in and press to talk; this is FM wireless signal voice transmission and reception via air - no requirement for house one power meter (i.e. no requirement for house same electric wire or 3-wire ground layout)
- Quick and easy Direct Channel Buttons to call other stations, with CTCSS sub-code
- Stations label for easy identification of designated stations. Easy to set up your designated station - Just press and hold the channel button until it beeps. One to one communication. Multi-channel operation for privacy talk, listen and call.
- Desk or wall-mountable
- SOFT TOUCH and BIG button -- LOCK, TALK, CALL buttons
- Lockable TALK button let you talk continuously
- Convenient front Rotary power ON/OFF volume control, easily to adjust the sound level.
- Effective distance: Approx. 1500 feet (approx. 500 m.) in line of sight
- Unit size : Approx. 6.69 x 4.13 x 1.78 inches (170 x 105 x 45 mm)
- Power source : Micro USB (110 to 240 volt. AC adapter included).
Note : For portable operation, use power bank (not included).
What's in the mailing box :
* Unit color : charcoal
* Station unit x 1 (system requires at least 2 stations/units to work)
* World wide 120 volt. - 240 volt. AC adapter (with flat pin plug only) x 1
- A channel group switch (A/B/C) is located at the back of the unit. When unwanted signal is encountered, manually switch the channel group switch can change the channel group and solve the problem. .
- The intercom cannot replace proper adult supervision. Children activity must be checked at regular intervals. While this intercom can alert parents on children activity from silence, use a professional baby monitor for baby monitoring when needed.
- The intercom will release the LOCK after 10 hours automatically. (The talk indicator will turn off.)
|System required :|
|Plug and Press to Talk||1) No requirement for house same breaker box circuit. It is true FM wireless transmission via radio frequency (between 462 mHZ to 467 mHZ)....................... 2) Price is for 1 unit only. You need at least 2 units to set up your system.|
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: